Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Makayla!!!!


On May 29 Makayla turned 3 years old! We celebrated Makayla's birthday at my mom's house with all of my family that is close by. She had been waiting all day long to get that cup cake, since I made them early in the morning and her party wasn't till after lunch.


We love having family close by! Both of our kids will tell you their best friends are their cousins! Most of the time Makayla even calls Calie her sister.

Aunt Natalie didn't wast any time in making Makayla a princess on her Birthday! My Mom only furthered that notion with a full princess outfit complete with glass slippers (I made the mistake of calling them shoes one day and Kayla informed me "they are not shoes they are slippers").


2 comments:

shira said...

I miss sissa! (and the rest of the fam) She looks so cute and grown up in those pics! I can't wait to come home! P.s. thanks for the most adorable birthday cards ever!!! Love you guys! Miss ya tons!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Happy Birthday Princess girl!! Seeing the cousins all together reminds me of us when we were growing up always together and it was so fun that we lived so close to each other. Mariyah has the same Cinderella princess attire too. Girls are so much fun to dress up and it looks like it was a fun party.