Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Devin & Shira Visit!!!

On April 24th Devin and Shira flew into town from Hawaii. Everyone was so excited to have them come and visit! We spent the entire weekend getting together and enjoying being with our family who live so far away. During all of the fun I barely took any pictures, so anyone with fun photos of the weekend send them my way so I can fix this post and add them to our photo books.




Their trip concluded with a family lunch and send off to the airport. We will miss them but were grateful for the time we were able to spend with them and all of our extended family those days!



2 comments:

shira said...

Devin said "Awww! Leave them a comment and tell them how much we love them." So, we love you guys! I will email you some pics right now. Love ya

shira said...

I miss you guys! I hope everything is going well back home! Love ya!